[Python-Dev] Google Summer of Code/core Python projects - RFC

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:26:12 CEST 2009

Well, I think Numpy is of huge importance to a major Python user segment,
the scientific community. I don't know if that makes it 'core', but I
strongly agree that it's important.
Better testing is always useful, and more "core", but IMO less important.

-T

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/
"Don't believe everything you think"