[Python-Dev] Mercurial?

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Tue Apr 7 13:57:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 13:42, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:
> Perhaps you should ask Aahz what he thinks about being forced to provide
> two names before being allowed to contribute.

Huh? The contributor's agreement list would presumably include real
names only (so Aahz is out of luck), but the names wouldn't need to be
limited to just one "word".

I don't think I was implying otherwise; maybe my example much earlier
in the thread was simplistic and I should have put it in EBNF (with
Unicode character classes just to be very sure).

Oh, yes, I am excluding people whose names include non-Unicode
characters. Tough luck.

Cheers,

Dirkjan