[Python-Dev] Getting information out of the buildbots

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Apr 7 00:12:26 CEST 2009

> You can commit some temporary debug output in the tests (just sprinkle those
> print()'s you need to get your tasty information).

Also, if you want to do a sequence of changes to test a specific
machine, you might want to create a branch, make those changes, and then
trigger a build of that branch just on that specific slave (use
branches/<name> in the input field). When doing so, feel free to cancel
any automated build that is currently running; make sure to use your
real name in the UI so we know it's not spam.

Regards,
Martin