[Python-Dev] graphics maths types in python core?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Sun Apr 5 01:56:07 CEST 2009

Greg Ewing <greg.ewing <at> canterbury.ac.nz> writes:

> So you're saying the buffer interface *has* been fully
> implemented, it just hasn't been tested very well?

No, it hasn't been implemented for multi-dimensional types, and it hasn't been
really tested for anything other than plain linear collections of bytes.
(I have added tests for arrays in test_memoryview, but that's all. And that's
only in py3k since array.array in 2.x only supports the old buffer interface)