[Python-Dev] Attribute error: providing type name

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:17:31 CET 2008

Well, if this is not an inconvenient spot that requires a gross hack
to print the type name I'd love to get some instructions or direction,
and try to change it myself. Unfortunately it's the first time I
looked into Python source and it's pretty big - I tried browsing
exceptions.c and errors.c, but couldn't find any simple place, where I
could place the required type information.

I can of course post it on the bug tracker, but I believe I could
learn something on this ;-) And I don't like missing a chance to get a
glance at something new.

--
Filip Gruszczyński