[Python-Dev] Released fixes for CVE-2008-2315 for Python 2.4?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Sat Nov 8 12:41:27 CET 2008

Le Saturday 08 November 2008 00:07:33 Martin v. Löwis, vous avez écrit :
> Yes, my plan is to release 2.5.3 and 2.4.6 simultaneously.
> 2.4.6 will essentially contain everything that is on the
> branch today, unless somebody comes up with an urgent patch
> that also needs consideration.

Skip Montanaro and others hackers started to port the multiprocessing module
to Python 2.4 and 2.5.
   http://code.google.com/p/python-multiprocessing/

Is it planned to include it in 2.4.6 and/or 2.5.3? I don't know the status of
the project, but it looks like it's still in alpha or beta phase (so far to
be stable and robust). Or can we at least include the needed patches?
Especially th threading + fork issue:
   http://bugs.python.org/issue874900

--
Victor Stinner aka haypo