[Python-Dev] No time for svn merge

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:09:14 CEST 2008

2008/3/30, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de>:

> > If you'd like, I can merge the rest.
>
> If you have the time to figure it all out, sure.
>  I found that quite a tedious task, and had to spent
>  on some patches quite a long time to figure out what
>  they do, and what the 3.x equivalent should be.

Me for myself, I thought that the trunk -> 3k merge was easier!

Sometimes I commited changes to the trunk, don't worrying about 3k at
all,  thinking it was a mostly automatic process.

Now that I know this, I will start patching both trunk & 3k simultaneously...

Regards,

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/