[Python-Dev] Windows buildbots randomly die with twisted ConnectionLost errors?

Trent Nelson tnelson at onresolve.com
Wed Mar 5 16:47:27 CET 2008

Had a chat with some Twisted/buildbot folk and they can confirm they've seen it as well on Windows.  They've given me a few things to look into.  Out of interest, how are you running your buildbot?  Via the command line in an interactive desktop session, as a service, or as a scheduled task, or some other way?