[Python-Dev] No releases tonight

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun Mar 2 09:49:35 CET 2008

-On [20080301 19:57], Christian Heimes (lists at cheimes.de) wrote:
>I also propose translations of the shorter text to important languages
>like French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. I'm willing to
>help with the German translation.

I can probably get a translation done in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

For Portuguese I guess we could ask the ASync guys in Brazil, they're huge
Python users with their work for Canonical/Ubuntu.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
There can be no justice so long as laws are absolute...