[Python-Dev] Community buildbots and Python release quality metrics

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Jun 26 19:23:47 CEST 2008

> A big part of why I wrote this message is that I wanted a clear
> understanding of the relationship between the definition of  "alpha",
> "beta" and "RC" and the state of various buildbots.  If that
> relationship exists already, just linking to it from
> http://python.org/download/releases/2.6/ would be good.  By the way,
> that page still says these are "alpha" releases.

I think its significantly simpler to answer specific questions on the
mailing list, to educate the specific set of people who have this
question, than to put an official answer on the web page.

So I'm skeptical that anybody will change the web page - just continue
asking questions as you encounter them.

Regards,
Martin