[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r64407 - python/trunk/Doc/library/multiprocessing.rst

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Jun 20 15:09:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 05:16:38PM -0400, Jesse Noller wrote:
> Where would that chapter end up (source-wise) I think a few of us
> might have additional things to add ;)

This would be Doc/library/ipc.rst.  The chapter is 'Interprocess
Communication and Networking'.

Is anyone else finding it increasingly odd that subprocess, signal,
socket/ssl, and syncore are in the same chapter?  I'm tempted to move
socket, ssl, asyncore+asynchat into a 'networking' chapter, and then
also move SocketServer from the 'Internet Protocols' chapter into this
new chapter.

--amk