[Python-Dev] asyncore patch

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Tue Jun 10 15:08:37 CEST 2008

Nick Coghlan schrieb:
> Josiah Carlson wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Benjamin Peterson
>> <musiccomposition at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You are the asyncore maintainer, correct? I believe it's pretty much
>>> up to you, then. :)
>>
>> Indeed, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
>>
>> It's committed in revision 64062 for anyone who cares.
>
> I'm sure asyncore users will appreciate the work put into this, even if
> there's something of a shortage of such people on this list :)

I don't want to be picky, but it seems the commit broke the tests:

test test_asyncore failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/python-test/local/lib/python2.6/test/test_asyncore.py", line 387,
in test_recv
     self.assertEqual(w.fd, fd)
AssertionError: 6 != 3

Looks like a minor oversight.