[Python-Dev] asyncore patch

Josiah Carlson josiah.carlson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 03:42:32 CEST 2008

As we approach the 2.6 beta date, and after getting my updated public
key pushed to the python.org servers, I would really like to get the
asyncore/asynchat patch (with documentation) committed.  Previously,
we were waiting on documentation, which the last patch had, but which
was > 80 columns.  That is now fixed.  Neal had promised to commit if
I got everything in order, but now that I have access, I can commit
it.

Would it be ok if I committed the changes?  Neal, do you want to
commit the changes if I post an updated patch with a blurb for the
NEWS file?

What can I do to get these patch in and included with the beta?

 - Josiah