[Python-Dev] New Developer

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 00:10:00 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 James Thomas <jjt009 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi All,
> I'm a new developer with Python. I have a solid knowledge of both Python and
> C. Are there any tasks that would be suitable for a beginner to the Python
> codebase? I haven't been able to find a list of such tasks on python.org or
> bugs.python.org.

Welcome!

The issue tracker [1] is *the* place to find such tasks! Note that
there're some tasks tagged as easy [2], take a look!

Next week we'll have a Python Bug Weekend [3], it's a good moment to gain speed.

(ah, what is not welcomed are HTML mails)

Regards,

[1] http://bugs.python.org/
[2] http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/cgi-bin/pytickets.py?nropag=0&priority=0&severity=0&component=0&version=0&keyword=6
[3] http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBugDay