[Python-Dev] PEP 371: Additional Discussion

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:05:20 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jesse Noller wrote:
>>>
>>> I meant a cleaned version of the PEP - I still have docs and tests to redo
>>>
>> It would also be good if you could check Benjamin's patch on issue 3402 to
>> give threading a PEP 8 compliant API and make sure the names are the same as
>> the new names in multiprocessing.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nick.
>>
>> P.S. OK, now I really am going to be offline for the next few days ;)
>>

> Good idea, I'll add that to the queue - right now I'm focusing on
> getting the module into the build on trunk (locally) and getting all
> of the docs/tests updated and up to par.
>
> -jesse

Just to follow up - I have added a ticket to the tracker
(http://bugs.python.org/issue3050) to track current status and work,
as issues are resolve both the ticket and the PEP will be updated to
reflect status.

I still need to (or have someone with dev privs) add dependencies to
issue 3042 and 1683

-jesse