[Python-Dev] PEP 371: Additional Discussion

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:30:53 CEST 2008

Per feedback from Guido, the python-dev list and others, I have sent
in an updated version of PEP 371 - the inclusion of the pyprocessing
module into the standard library.

New highlights:
 * The module will be renamed to "multiprocessing"
 * The API will become PEP 8 compliant
 * Additional Benchmark data added (thanks Alec!)
 * Additional grammar and terminology changes

Please review the new more final draft of the PEP and send out
suggestions and feedback. It looks like this is on the slate for 2.6b1
and 3.0b1 so the sooner we get feedback, the better.

-Jesse