[Python-Dev] Mini-Pep: An Empty String ABC

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Jun 2 23:23:15 CEST 2008

Please try to find the largest set of methods that you're comfortable
with. __add__ comes to mind.

Note that if you add __hash__, this rules out bytearray -- is that
your intention? __hash__ is intentionally not part of the "read-only"
ABCs because read-only doesn't mean immutable.

Also, (again) please list which built-in types you want to register.