[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Reminder: beta 2's schedule for tomorrow

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:09:17 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> If there is anything you need a decision on, please follow up to this
> thread.  I'm inundated with email so I can't watch every thread on the
> mailing lists.  Or ping me on #python-dev.

Can I request permission to check in the patch attached to issue 3008
(float <-> hex) conversion?  This is the revised version of the bin/oct/hex
for floats patch that Raymond had to withdraw shortly after the first beta.

Link to the issue:

http://bugs.python.org/issue3008

and the long recent thread on python-dev

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2008-June/080558.html

Mark