[Python-Dev] Bug Day outcome

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sun Jan 20 05:33:58 CET 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 5:14 PM, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:
> Today's bug day was a great success.  Experienced people like Georg,
> Facundo, and Gregory P. Smith participated, and we also had people who
> submitted their first patches, some of which got applied today, too.
> Hopefully we'll see those people again.
>
> As of this writing, 37 issues were closed today, leaving 1300 open.
> (I saved a search in Roundup to list the bugs closed today.)

Thanks Andrew, and everyone else who participated! I've been doing
other things, but have seen the checkins go by and am very happy with
the success of the day.

To everyone who participated for the first time (raise your hand if
you're not subscribed to python-dev yet :-) -- welcome, and I hope
you'll be back for more!