[Python-Dev] Bug day preparations: tagging bugs?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Jan 11 21:13:39 CET 2008

No one pushed back on the 19th as a bug day, so I'm going to go ahead
and send out announcements this evening.

We should mark issues in the tracker that are good candidates for new
developers.  How do we want to do this?  We could add a new keyword
('beginner', 'bugday', ???) or add a prefix to the subject line.

Does Roundup search also look at the text of the change notes added to
a bug?  If yes, then just adding a comment with the magic keyword
would be sufficient.

--amk