[Python-Dev] Please sign up for the PyCon sprint if you are attending!

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Feb 23 04:46:20 CET 2008

With the PyCon sprint approaching I would like all attendees to be
signed up on the wiki page for the sprint:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/SprintSignups/Python . I am
going to be using that list to send out an email about what is exactly
expected of people in terms of setup ahead of time, etc.

And even if you do know what you are doing, I still would appreciate
people adding themselves so I can have a head count. That will let the
sprint coordinators make sure we have a space big enough for us.

-Brett