[Python-Dev] Any Emacs tips for core developers?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Feb 4 00:48:16 CET 2008

I believe recent versions of Emacs and Vim have Python support
standard. At least, it's been years since I last had to do anything to
install it.

I've heard that there are two independent Python modes for Emacs --
though they are suppose to be pretty similar. I don't even know how to
tell them apart.

--Guido