[Python-Dev] 2to3 question about fix_imports.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:02:01 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 19:49, Alexandre Vassalotti
<alexandre at peadrop.com> wrote:
>> 3.0, I haven't tried with trunk yet, and possibly it's a more
>> complicated usecase.
>
> Strange, fix_imports in Python 3.0 (final) looks fine. If you can come
> up with a reproducible example, please open a bug on bugs.python.org
> and set me as the assignee (my user id is alexandre.vassalotti).

Actually, it wasn't more complex, but it was completely different. It
doesn't have anything with the amount of statements, but it's
specifically if you have urlparse in the imports that breaks it. I'll
open a bug report.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64