[Python-Dev] Where/how should I check this in?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 6 16:17:43 CET 2008

I have a change to check in from this issue:

    http://bugs.python.org/issue4483

It is a build error for _dbmmodule.c which was reported against Python 3.0
involving a change to the layout of symbols in libgdbm.  (There is now a
libgdbm_compat in some systems which holds the dbm_* symbols.)  With one
tweak I'm certain needs to be applied to both 2.6 and trunk.  Do I just
check it in on all three branches and run svnmerge block to keep it from
being considered again?

Thanks,

Skip