[Python-Dev] what version of bsddb to use/accept for 2.6/3.0

Matthias Klose doko at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 25 03:21:02 CEST 2008

[CCing Clint]

4.7.25 generally looks fine, except for sparc (afaics); I asked the Debian bsddb
maintainer to have a look at the sparc problems. At least on sparc, there's no
difference between 4.6 and 4.7. I usually try to run the buildbots with the
recent software in the distribution, as this is what users will see with the
next release.

  Matthias

PS: currently travelling, won't be able to answer in time.