[Python-Dev] Py3k tasks spreadsheet

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Mon Aug 4 08:27:13 CEST 2008

I'm not sure if this should go here or the python3000 list, but I think
it probably fits a bit better here, as it has to do with development.
I'm putting together a small sprint for our newly formed Python group
here locally, and I stumbled across this Google doc with Py3k tasks that
need completed.  It's found here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBLWM8elhFAmKbrhhh0ApQA

How up to date is this?  Could we base some sprint tasks off of some of
the things that are on there?  I see mention of earlier versions of
Py3k, so I thought I'd confirm.  There are quite a few tasks there that
an experienced Python coder could probably hammer out in a weekend (if
not sooner).  If this spreadsheet is out of date, is there a current
list of tasks somewhere else that might help us to set some goals and
provide some help to Py3k development?  What about python 2.x development?

Thanks,
Paul