[Python-Dev] Another GSoC Student Introduction

Heiko Weinen dev.python.heiko at weinen.org
Wed Apr 30 22:55:31 CEST 2008

Hi!

My name is Heiko N. Weinen and I was accepted as GSoC Student, too. Hoorray!
The project i chose is about Filesystem Virtualisation for Python's Standard Library,
hopefully something which will prove quite useful. :)

Christian Heimes is my Mentor and I'd like to thank him right now for his help.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any further questions or related ideas!
I will set up a project site at http://heiko.weinen.org/gsoc08 in a few days.

Regards,
Heiko

--
Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology: prov.
    "There is always one more bug."