[Python-Dev] mmap.flush [was: NeedsReview keyword]

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Apr 16 15:29:15 CEST 2008

-On [20080416 15:20], Ralf Schmitt (schmir at gmail.com) wrote:
>I think documenting this insanity is just insane and doesn't help much.
>Anyway, you can now close http://bugs.python.org/issue2122 as wontfix.

Why?
I added documentation for the current way. I was not aware of the other
thread's mention of this issue. When your patch goes in --and looking at it
it makes sense to me-- I can easily adjust the documentation to reflect the
new state. :)

I can understand your apparent frustration at not having gotten someone to
look over your issue, but please: relax. I cannot make source changes, only
documentation.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words
become superfluous...