[Python-Dev] Dates wrong on front page of pydotorg

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 01:37:14 CEST 2008

2008/4/4, Martin Thomas <martin at martinthomas.net>:
> Did anyone else notice that the dates are incorrect in the news items
>  on the front page? As an example:
>  Published: Mon, 4 Apr 2008
>  which should be
>  Published: Fri, 4 Apr 2008
>
>  I'll poke around and see if I can figure it out.

There is a file (newsindex.yml) which contains the news items. The
publication date is hand written so it is just a typo from whoever
commited that news item with that publication date.

I just fixed it (as you pointed out). Thanks ;)

Anyway, did you send this to the wrong list or was it intentional ?

Regards,

>  Cheers //M

-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves