[Python-Dev] fixing tests on windows

Trent Nelson tnelson at onresolve.com
Fri Apr 4 10:29:16 CEST 2008

I agree with Tim, you can jump through as many hoops as you want (setting directories private, using %TEMP% exclusively, etc), but I doubt anything is going to change the behaviour of things like virus scanners, for example.

Tim, let me know if you need help with anything, perhaps we could set up a temporary branch outside of trunk to play around with various approaches to see what works best.  This'll ensure we don't adversely affect the main buildbots, but also give us the option to get different Windows boxes to build our test branch on demand.

    Trent.