[Python-Dev] Python developers are in demand

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Thu Oct 25 05:02:53 CEST 2007

Application programmers...  Web programmers...

I can't resist chiming in that I'm running a 4000-line Python
application on my iPhone that is both a full-blown application, and a
Web server, because it uses the phone's browser as its application
GUI.  (By the way, thanks to whoever pushed through the addition of
SQLite to Python 2.5.  It's been useful on the phone.)

I teach an annual short course on Python at PARC; two hours, one for
the basics, the other for tricks.  That's about all it takes, for
folks who already know how to program.

Bill