[Python-Dev] XP Buildbot

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:33:37 CEST 2007

Greetings,

Long, long ago, I had mentioned dedicating a laptop of mine to the
python project as a buildbot.  Well, I finally made it around to
cleaning off my box and putting it all together.  I prepared my laptop
with everything (I think...) needed to become a buildbot.  The system
specifications are as follows:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Version: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
Processor: x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 4 GenuineIntel ~1195Mhz
Total Physical Memory: 1,023MB

I have the trunk built with VS2005 and I am doing a clean run of rt.bat
right now to verify everything is reasonably good.

I would like to seek insight from the team as to what steps I could take
next to verify my box is ready to go and make it be used.

Thank You,
Joseph Armbruster