[Python-Dev] Adventures with x64, VS7 and VS8 on Windows

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat May 26 14:01:10 CEST 2007

Just to be absolutely clear:  You are talking about the build environment,
right?  Because I am not proposing to change any layout of the
installed Python (wherever that may be :)

I am baffled about why the build environment's layout matters,
but once an .msi install can place the binaries in any
old place it wants.  The build structure doesn't have to
reflect the final installed structure at all.

Kristján