[Python-Dev] Windows buildbot (Was: buildbot failure in x86 W2k trunk)

Trent Mick trentm at activestate.com
Wed May 23 21:32:41 CEST 2007

Trent Mick wrote:
> It has been a while since I set it up. Tim did so at about the same time
> and wrote down his steps to setup... but I can't find the reference to
> those instructions right now.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/BuildbotOnWindows

If you run into problems setting it up, feel free to ping me.

chat: (Gtalk/Jabber) trentm at gmail.com

> I've found maintenance to be low -- just have to have to start a cmd
> shell and run the buildbot slave command.

I believe MarkH posted some notes on getting a buildbot Windows slave
running as a service as well, but I didn't try that. Getting that
working easily could help cut down on the maintenance.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
trentm at activestate.com