[Python-Dev] Summary of Tracker Issues

O.R.Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 17 19:07:04 CEST 2007

* Scott Dial <scott+python-dev at scottdial.com> [2007-05-17 11:04:46]:

> However, it may also be because instead of using a graphic (which is
> easily transplanted to another page), it uses ascii art which would
> require more effort to extract and move to another page.

Another approach would be a 'text scrambler' logic:

You can aclltauy srlbcame the quiotesn psneeetrd wchih only a hmuan can
uetrnnadsd pperlory. The quiotesn ovubolsiy slouhd be a vrey vrey slmipe one.

And you can hvae a quiotesn form the quiotesn itslef.

Site: What is the futorh word of tihs scnnteee?

Answer: fourth.

Site: You are intelligent, I shall allow you.

--
O.R.Senthil Kumaran
http://uthcode.sarovar.org