[Python-Dev] Summary of Tracker Issues

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed May 16 13:34:18 CEST 2007

Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
> [...]
Possibly so, but I can't see c.l.p.dev passing up the chance to discuss
this particular bicycle shed. It gets kind of personal when someone is
spamming *your* tracker ... ;-)

I have already been criticized on c.l.py for suggesting there should be
at least one day of the year when we should be allowed to hang spammers
up by the nuts (assuming they have any) - "not very welcoming" was the
phrase, IIRC. So maybe I'm no longer rational on this topic.

or-any-other-for-that-matter-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119