[Python-Dev] HTTP responses and errors

Facundo Batista facundo at taniquetil.com.ar
Tue Mar 27 19:34:39 CEST 2007

Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> Who am I to judge whether a fix will break much code? Personally, I

Sorry, this was an error. I thought "you" as in plural (in spanish
there're two different words for third person of plural and singular),
and wrote it as is; now, re-reading the parragraph, it's confusing.

So, you-people-in-the-list, do you think fix this will be a problem?

> think it should treat all 2xx responses as success. Callers can
> then still check the response code themselves if they need to.

The same I think. If nobody has a conflic with this decission, I'll fix
this.

Thank you! :)

--
.   Facundo