[Python-Dev] minidom and DOM level 2

Jason Orendorff jason.orendorff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:53:21 CET 2007

The lib ref claims that minidom supports DOM Level 1.  Does anyone
know what parts of Level 2 are not implemented?  I wasn't able to find
anything offhand.  It seems to be more a matter of what's not
documented, or what's not covered by the regression tests.

So.  I'd be happy to do some diffing between the implementation,
documentation, tests, and the Recommendation, and submit patches for
whatever needs it.  If anyone thinks that's worthwhile.  Anyone?

-j