[Python-Dev] Italic text in the manual

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Mar 8 14:42:49 CET 2007

BJörn Lindqvist schrieb:
> (This might be a silly question..)
>
> In the dev stdlib reference there are lots of pages in which all text
> is in italics. Such as all chapters after chapter 18.

Certainly not. In today's copy (8.3.07, 13:30 GMT), this starts
between 18.17 and 18.17.1. However, looking at the tex, I cannot
find anything suspicious. texcheck complains about a missing ),
which I added, but it only was a problem of the text, not of the
markup.

Some tex guru will have to figure this out; please submit a
bugreport (if you can't figure it out yourself).

Regards,
Martin