[Python-Dev] Substantial rewrite of PEP 3101

Talin talin at acm.org
Sun Jun 3 21:07:24 CEST 2007

I've rewritten large portions of PEP 3101, incorporating some material
from Patrick Maupin and Eric Smith, as well as rethinking the whole
custom formatter design. Although it isn't showing up on the web site
yet, you can view the copy in subversion (and the diffs) here:

    http://svn.python.org/view/peps/trunk/pep-3101.txt

Please let me know of any errors you find, either by mailing me
directly, or replying to the topic in Python-3000. (I.e. lets not start
a thread here.)

-- Talin