[Python-Dev] Extending Python by Adding Keywords & Data types

Vishak Srinivas pingmaximus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:31:49 CEST 2007

HI all,

I am using python v2.5 and I am an amateur working on python. I am extending
python for my research work and would like some help and guidance w.r.t this
matter from you experienced python developers.

II want to add some more KEYWORDS and DATATYPES into the python script apart
from the existing ones.

It would be really great if anybody could guide me as which files and
modules I need to look to make these additions and enhancements to the
existing python version. Thanks a lot in advance and your help is really
appreciated.

Vishak

Vishak
PhD Grad Student.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. -
Aristotle