[Python-Dev] Python sprint at Google

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:52:32 CEST 2007

It's about that time of year again.  We are starting to organize
Python sprints again this year hosted at Google (ie, there was a 5
minute conversation and a couple of emails).  Nothing has solidified
yet, but here are our ideas:

 * Hosted at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, CA USA
 * From Wed, Aug 22 to Sat Aug 25 (4 days)
 * Cost: free, but need to code for food and internet :-)

How does that work for people?  You can attend for as little or as
much time as you want. I expect most people will focus on py3k--the
core language changes as well as tools to support the transition.

We'd like to start figuring out how many people would be attending.
If you are interested, please mail me privately.  You don't need to
commit to anything.  Just how likely you are to attend.  Could someone
update the wiki we used for last years sprints:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleSprint

If you would be interested in other locations/dates, let me know.  I
don't know that we can accommodate anything else, but we can try.

Cheers,