[Python-Dev] New syntax for 'dynamic' attribute access

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Feb 15 10:31:32 CET 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 12:48:48AM +0000, Steve Holden wrote:
> Given that they say "a camel is a horse designed by a committee"

   Metaphors can go that far but not farther. And, BTW, camels are very
suited for their environments...
   I am not afraid of committees for large tasks. Well, that has to be a
small committee ruling by a cleverest ruler.

> require a
> single individual with good language design skills and the ability to
> veto features that were out of line with the design requirements. A lot
> like a BDFL, really.

   Of course, but I don't know if "CP4E" idea is still on his agenda and
with what priority.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru