[Python-Dev] Converting tests to unittest/doctest?

Quentin Gallet-Gilles qgallet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:02:21 CET 2007

(oops, realized I didn't send it to the list, just to Titus)

I remember that it was one of the tasks at the Python Sprint at Google last
summer, so I guess this is a good idea (for GHOP, right ?)

>From what remains of the spreadsheet used during the Sprint
(http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBLWM8elhFAmKbrhhh0ApQA&pli=1),
I believe you can add the following tests to your list:

test_tokenize
test_cProfile
test_extcall
test_logging
test_profile
test_thread
(and maybe test_pep277 that seems to use both unittest and test.test_support
)

HTH,
Quentin