[Python-Dev] reStructuredText docs now printable

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Mon Dec 17 00:19:38 CET 2007

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I've added a LaTeX builder to the doctools,
so that one can produce LaTeX source from the docs again. It uses the old
python.sty package, for which I feel grateful.

You should be able to build the PDFs with a "make latex" in Doc, and a
"make all-pdf" in Doc/build/latex afterwards.

Georg