[Python-Dev] Python tickets summary

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:12:23 CET 2007

2007/12/8, Ron Adam <rrr at ronadam.com>:

> Looks much improved!  :-)

Thanks!

> Maybe components and keywords could be combined together and use check
> boxes so more than one item at a time can be selected?

Regarding the combination, I don't think so: I'm just showing the info
from the Tracker differently, I don't want to change its concepts.

Regarding the check-more-than-one: It could be done, but I don't know
if it actually will prove useful (it's always nice to be in more
control of the filters, but overcomplicating the searchs does not help
anybody, there's a point there in the middle, :) ).

> Ideally the temporal bar could be more like a mini gant/status chart which
> indicates the status as well as th activity.  Maybe the background color
> can change when the status changes.

For this the concept of "process" need to be added to the Tracker.
Today there's no such mandatory process for the issues.

As I just show that info differently, I won't create an artificial process here.

Thanks for your different proposals!!

Regards,

--
.    Facundo