[Python-Dev] Missing _sqlite checkin on trunk?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Dec 9 18:20:50 CET 2007

On Nov 25 Gerhard Haering checked in a change to the release25-maint branch:

    Author: gerhard.haering
    Date: Sun Nov 25 18:40:35 2007
    New Revision: 59184

    Modified:
       python/branches/release25-maint/Modules/_sqlite/statement.c
       python/branches/release25-maint/Modules/_sqlite/util.c
    Log:
    - Backported a workaround for a bug in SQLite 3.2.x/3.3.x versions where a
      statement recompilation with no bound parameters lead to a segfault
    - Backported a fix necessary because of an SQLite API change in version 3.5.
      This prevents segfaults when executing empty queries, like our test suite
      does.

This bug is also present on the trunk, yet I saw no indication that he
checked in such a fix there.  Gerhard's patch applies cleanly.  I sent him
an email after I saw the checkin and verified that the patch worked on the
trunk, but have yet to hear back from him.

Is there some different method for getting sqlite changes into the trunk?

Thx,

Skip