[Python-Dev] Other SSL issues in the tracker have been marked

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Mon Aug 27 21:04:19 CEST 2007

> Anything else I can check in for you?

Ho, ho!

No, I'm done for now.  I think everything is working; let's see what
the buildbots say.  I've got to do some job work now, and I promised
Barry I'd help with the email work, but I'll get back to this with a
port to the Py3K branch.  I'd also like to expand the test_ssl suite
to cover more edge cases, particularly failure modes.  Maybe I'll do
that first.

Actually... if you're in a check-in mood, there is the documentation
patch (issue 1024), which explains about certificates...

Bill