[Python-Dev] Python-Dev Summary Draft (April 1-15, 2007)

Talin talin at acm.org
Tue Apr 24 17:53:52 CEST 2007

Calvin Spealman wrote:
> I have not gotten any replies about this. No comments, suggestions for
> not skipping any missed threads, or corrections. Is everyone good with
> this or should I give it another day or two?

Part of the issue, for me anyway, is that many of the really
"interesting" conversations have moved to Python-3000 and Python-ideas.

That being said: There are a few threads in the "skipped" section that I
would have liked to understand better, without having to read through
all those messages, such as the various "decimal" threads.

Other than that, the summaries remain very valuable. Thank you :)

-- Talin