[Python-Dev] Access to Python SVN

Travis E. Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Tue Apr 17 01:47:47 CEST 2007

I'd like to ask for access to Python SVN so that I can keep the PEP 3118
up to date as well as to eventually make the changes needed for
implementing the extended buffer protocol.

I have quite a bit of experience with the Python C-API and understand
many parts of the code base fairly well (though I would not claim to be
an expert on all of it).

I promise to only adjust the PEP until such time as patches to implement
the extended buffer protocol are approved.

I will email my public SSH key to the appropriate place.

Thank you very much,

-Travis Oliphant